Department : Security
Division : Operations
Job Type : Full-time
FLSA Status : Non-exempt - Salaried Position
Location : Flowood
Supervisor : Director of Security
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure the highest quality of work to maximize productivity of our warehouse and MLC corporate headquarters. Duties include but are not limited to, the distribution of corporate office mail and receiving warehouse deliveries. This requires a person of high integrity to perform certain duties that requires critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
The following duties are normal for this job and should not be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Located in main facility with a secondary office in the IGT instant ticket warehouse.
- Perform daily mail run to the post office checking both PO Boxes (321433 general mail & 321462 winning ticket submissions) and the Mississippi Lottery administrative office mailbox (B-100). Mail must be handled in accordance with security protocols.
- Ensure all MLC printers/copiers have paper available.
- Work with Director of Sales to provide point of sales (POS) and supply requests from the Lottery Sales Representatives (LSRs) at IGT warehouse and ensure proper distribution to the LSRs.
- Board Room setup and breakdown for meetings as directed by management.
- Receive, stock and track inventory levels for all POS and other MLC property located in the IGT warehouse on a weekly or monthly basis as deemed appropriate by MLC management.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, or annual asset tracking in main facility as determined by management. The IT group will determine the asset tracking program to be used and will assist in training of the tracking program.
- Manage end of game instant ticket inventory and returned roll stock to ensure items are securely stored and accounted for.
- Responsible for security protocols related to the management and organization of the Archival cage.
- Coordinate activities with the IGT Warehouse Manager.
- Recycle and refurbish used ticket dispensers for redistribution in the field by the LSRs.
- Light cleaning in the four conference rooms in the headquarters facility on a weekly basis.
- Coordinate with the Landlord regarding facility issues that need to be escalated for professional repair or require their landlord’s maintenance people to resolve the issue.
- Ensure repair issues are tracked and resolved in a timely manner.
- Any additional service required must be pre-approved by MLC Management.
- All other duties are assigned by the Executive VP of Operations and/or President.
- All other duties assigned by management.
Education and/or Experience:
High School Degree or equivalent required. Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred.
Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in warehouse management and/or inventory management.
- Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Must have a clean driving record.
The physical demands described here are representative of those which must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; demonstrate dexterity, manage or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of this position.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and fax machines. The noise level in the office is usually moderate.
• Personal Time Off (PTO)
• Floating Holidays
• Employee Medical& Dental Insurance
• Retirement Plan(401(a) & 457)
• Business Casual Dress
• Continuing Education
• Professional Environment
• Competitive pay
& much more!