Department : Gaming
Division : Gaming
Job Type : Part-time
FLSA Status : Non-Exempt
Location : Flowood
Supervisor : Draw Supervisor
The primary purpose for this position is perform computer operation duties and monitor, maintain and operate computer systems and related peripheral devices.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
The following duties are normal for this job and should not be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Conducts draw-style drawings utilizing digital draw systems
- Monitors and executes daily draw processing
- Prepares, plans and approves documentation supporting successful completion of draw activities
- Performs daily updates and verification of the MLC IVR system, MLC web page, and internal databases
- Monitors and executes production processing to assure accuracy and timely completion of workload
- Help test new server hardware, digital draw systems, and software releases related to data center operations and drawing services
- Compares and documents ICS and gaming vendor’s production processing results
- Troubleshoots and reports production processing problems to appropriate personnel for resolution
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows Servers and PCs
- Performs preventative maintenance on peripheral devices
- Performs daily back-up of system and data files
- Retrieves files and reports from vendors
- Distributes daily reports
- Ability to work rotating shifts (day/night), as well as weekends and holidays
Education and/or Experience:
High school Diploma (or GED) required. Associate degree in Information Technology preferred.
One to two years of data processing experience with working knowledge of command line interfaces, commands and command procedures, Microsoft Office products; or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities for this job.
The physical demands described here are representative of those which must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; demonstrate dexterity, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of this position.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and fax machines. The noise level in the office is usually moderate.